Thursday, March 7, 2013

Fireplace in the Bedroom

I've been seriously considering adding a fireplace to our master bedroom. I'm not sure I can make it work logistically and/or financially as part of this project but I believe it's good to open one's mind to all the possibilities and then scale back from there. What's funny is that we barely ever use the fireplace in our living room so it's not like I'm the sort of person who always makes a fire on a chilly day. And yet I keep find myself drawn to the idea of having one in the bedroom. Something like this:
















3 comments:

  1. Awesome wallpapers on the wall, smart interior designs of the room by interior designers. I simply say that it is worth watch this blog.
    Lavish Interior Designing in London

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree you. I just love sitting in front of fireplace with my friends in weekends with coffee and a lot of gossips. Recently I have bought a new Fireplace in very economical rate for my new house. Nagle Fireplaces are famous for their beautiful designs in Cork. Visit below Web address for having a look of my new fireplaces design-
      http://www.naglefireplaces.com/fireplaces/wood/aspen

      Delete